HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Explore the implications of a changing health system on cancer prevention and control.
- Impact of disparities on access and quality of cancer prevention and control.
- Cancer prevention and focus on primary prevention.
- Identify how to effectively address cancer survivorship across the continuum.
- New innovations in Cancer research and technology.
- Global cancer initiatives.
- Better Clinical Practice.
INVITATION TO 8TH WORLD CANCER CONGRESS - 2024
Arjyopa Healthcare and Ministry of AYUSH welcomes you to attend the 8th World Cancer Congress - 2024 during March 18th - 20th, 2024 at Jawaharlal Nehru Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi, India. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of Oncology and Cancer Research. From feedback received, the previous Congresses 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 resulted in fruitful collaborations and rewarding experiences for the delegates who left the events with concrete tools and solutions that helped them enhance their work practice and impact. As hosts, we already feel very excited to create the same energetic and inspiring atmosphere during the Congress week, adding local flavors and new perspectives such as the role of complementary treatment in cancer to the programme.
The 8th World Cancer Congress - 2024 will also explore the new ideas and concepts on global scale and the topics on Cancer Biology & Genetics, Yoga and Naturopathy, Ayurveda and Cancer, Organ-Deﬁned Cancers, Oncology: Sub-Specialities, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Cancer & Stem Cell Therapy, Precision Cancer Medicine & Oncology, Cancer Biomarkers, Cancer Epidemiology, Cancer Prevention & Research, Cancer Therapy & Treatments, Cancer Pharmacology, Cancer Vaccines, Cancer Immunology & Immunotherapy, Oncology Nursing and Care, Complementary & Alternative Methods and Cancer, Cancer Awareness and Survival, Cancer: Lifestyle and Nutrition, Cancer: Psychological & Social Aspects. The 8th World Cancer Congress – 2024 will also focus on Cancer Stem Cells, Cancer Basic & Applied Research Tumor, Anti Cancer Drug Discovery, Clinical Oncology and Personalized Cancer Medicine. It will give us novel insight into the complexity of the connections between Cancer and Metabolism &Immune Checkpoints, Cancer Biomarkers, Cancer Epidemiology, Cancer Prevention & Research, Cancer Therapy & Treatments, Cancer Pharmacology, Cancer Vaccines, Cancer Immunology & Immunotherapy, Oncology Nursing and Care, Complementary & Alternative Methods and Cancer, Cancer Awareness and Survival, Cancer: Lifestyle and Nutrition, Cancer: Psychological & Social Aspects, to deliver an outstanding program with the right balance of clinical relevance, which covers the entire spectrum of practice issues in Cancer Research and Treatments.
Thus, the urgent need to mobilize our efforts, promote cancer advocacy more efficiently and develop effective national policies and plans for prevention, early detection, care and support.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at New Delhi during the conference.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is my pleasure to invite all of the great scientists, academicians, young researchers, Business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 8th World Cancer Congress – 2024 which has been scheduled from March 18th – 20th, 2024. The 8th World Cancer Congress – 2024 will be hosted at Jawaharlal Nehru Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
Cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide. It’s crucial to remember that cancer is not one disease – it’s more than 200 cancer diseases involved. All different, unique diseases, which require different approaches for treatment. Treatments that work for some cancers don’t work for others and sometimes those treatments simply stop working. Only worldwide research will enhance our understanding of cancer and help us find and develop better, more effective treatments. This year the world cancer congress - 2024 will also focused on swadashi treatment on cancer like AYURVEDA, Homeopathy Approach towards cancer treatment, Yoga and Naturopathy, UNANI medicine etc.
WCC2024 will be the best platform for all the Oncologists, Hematologists, Ayush Practioner, Cancer Researcher, Research scholars, Students who are working in this field to exchange their knowledge related to Oncology Research. This international event is an effort to understand the underlying biological procedures which are amended to increase effectiveness, precision, survivability and quality of life.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at the summit.
With Warm Regards
Padma Shri Dr. Kodaganur S. Gopinath
Consultant Surgical Oncologist & Director
8th World Cancer Congress - 2024 | New Delhi
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS/PRINCIPAL ADVISORY AND SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
Padma Shri Dr. Anil D'Cruz
Apollo Hospital, INDIA
Padma Shri Dr. Lalit Kumar
Prof & HOD, Dept of Medical Oncology,
Padma Shri Dr. Ashok Gupta
Senior Plastic Surgeon,
Dr. G. K. Rath
Padma Shri Dr. Ramakant K. Deshpande
Senior Oncologist & Director,
Asian Cancer Institute, INDIA
Padma Shri Dr. Kamini Rao
Dr. Raghavendra Rao
Ministry of AYUSH, INDIA
Dr. Shyam Aggarwal
Senior Medical Oncologist,
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, INDIA
Dr. Ashok Sharma
Dr. Birandra K Sinha
Prof. Debu Tripathi
Dept. of Breast Medical Oncology
MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA,
Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar
Dept. of Surgical Oncology,
Sinai Hospital, Baltimore,USA
Dr. Shreyash Kumar Patel
Dept. of Sarcoma Medical Oncology,
MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
Dr. Arun Kumar
Dept. of Pharmacology and Toxicology,
University College Dublin, Ireland
Prof. Ashutosh Tewari
Dept. of Urology,
Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai, USA
Dr. Mukesh Verma
Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program,
Prof. Anuraag Shrivastava
Dept of Biology,
University of Winnipeg, Canada
Prof. Raghu Sinha
Dept of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
Penn State Cancer Institute, USA
- Track 1: Bladder Cancer
- Track 2: Bone Cancer
- Track 3: Brain Cancer
- Track 4: Breast Cancer
- Track 5: Cancer Genetics & Genomics
- Track 6: Cancer Immunotherapy & Vaccines
- Track 7: Cancer Metabolism
- Track 8: Cell Signalling & Regulation
- Track 9: Cell-Based Therapy
- Track 10: Chemical Biology
- Track 11: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Track 12: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Track 13: Developmental Biology
- Track 14: Endocrine Cancer
- Track 15: Epidemiology
- Track 16: Epigenetics
- Track 17: Exercises Oncology
- Track 18: Imaging
- Track 19: Immunology
- Track 20: Lung Cancer
- Track 21: Lymphoma
- Track 22: Palliative Care
- Track 23: Genome Integrity
- Track 24: Gynecologic Cancer
- Track 25: Microbiome & Inflammation
- Track 26: Molecular Pathology & Diagnostics
- Track 27: Multiple Myeloma
- Track 28: Nanotechnology
- Track 29: Neuroscience & Neuro-Oncology
- Track 30: Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 31: Sarcoma
- Track 32: Skin Cancer
- Track 33: Side Effect Management
- Track 34: Solid Tumor Oncogenesis
- Track 35: Stem Cells
- Track 36: Structural Biology
- Track 37: Systems Biology
- Track 38: Targeted Therapy
- Track 39: Tumor Micro Environment
- Track 40: Urologic Cancers
- Track 41: Pancreatic Cancer
- Track 42: Pediatric Cancer
- Track 43: Prostate Cancer
- Track 44: Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 45: Head & Neck Cancer
- Track 46: Hematologic Malignancies
- Track 47: HPV & Cervical Cancer
- Track 48: Metastasis & Drug Resistance
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 17th November, 2023
Early Bird Registration Closes: 27th February, 2023
to Submit Abstract
to Download Brochure